Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperate for Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Desperate for Help

I know I sound like a broken record here but Midland and EQ are killing me... Midland is listed on EQ twice  but only one is reporting as 120 days and they actually reported again as a late payment.  My EQ score was dinged 18 points because of this... I've disputed  with EQ and as soon as that comes back Im going to DV Midland..  My FICO scores on  were:

5/29/2008
TU  607
EQ 560
EX  654

as of 6/3/08
TU  621
EQ 542
EX 661

It taken me a long time to get these scores up.  No new collections, no late payments,  there is almost 100 pts between them,  some of my "bad" accounts are due to fall off  and the end of this year.. I've filed a complaint with the attorney general and also with the FTC. Does anyone have any suggestions that could make this "go away" as quick as possible... Im going to go broke if I keep buying reports Smiley Wink

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DustyStash
Valued Member

Re: Desperate for Help

Best advice I can give you to avoid going broke ;o) ... is if you havent already ... instead of buying reports ... sign up at myfico for 30 day free trial of scorewatch .. or you can pay 8.95 a month i think is the other option.  Or go to Equifax site and sign up for their score watch thing .. whatever it is .. its 9.95 a month i think.  They'll monitor your EQ FICO score and send you alerts when new accounts are added, inquiries, balance changes etc. If you already have either of these, then disregard. but it beats buying reports over and over =o).  good luck

Sparky 
Message 2 of 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Desperate for Help

@DustyStash wrote:
Best advice I can give you to avoid going broke ;o) ... is if you havent already ... instead of buying reports ... sign up at myfico for 30 day free trial of scorewatch .. or you can pay 8.95 a month i think is the other option. Or go to Equifax site and sign up for their score watch thing .. whatever it is .. its 9.95 a month i think. They'll monitor your EQ FICO score and send you alerts when new accounts are added, inquiries, balance changes etc. If you already have either of these, then disregard. but it beats buying reports over and over =o). good luck
Sparky

Link from Coastal Credit Union is about 7 bucks monthly now. In the search box top right type in Equifax and you will get the link there. Good luck. It tends to be a little faster over there.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.