Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dewdrop credit rebuilding log

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Re: Dewdrop credit rebuilding log

Thank you for your support. I am really curious as to what my EQ and EX scores are now. I am hopefully almost to a threshhold where I can be approved for a credit card that I wasn't previously eligible for. I think 640 is a threshhold for some. I know it is a threshhold for some mortgages so it probably is for some credit cards as well. I'm in gardening mode for now although I just can't wait to get a third active tradeline established and aging...

Message 21 of 68
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Message 22 of 68
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

---Approved... Discover It card. CL:1000 dollars...

Message 23 of 68
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

I reapplied for Chase Freedom last week. Was given the 7-10 day message. I reconned and they talked with me for a while, put me on hold for a while, then asked me to  fax address verification. I did that 4 days ago. I called back today. They said that my address verification was probably between departments somewhere in the company and c all back in a week... So I refaxed address verification along with a new and improved cover sheet where I provided more info and explanation. Hopefully one of the two faxes will get to the right person soon. My application is listed as pending with them as of today. i hope that is a good sign because when I appleied a couple months ago then called they told me immediately that it was rejected and gave me reasons why. So I have my fingers and toes crossed that if they are still stringing me along with this address verification that I will be eventually approved....

Message 24 of 68
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

Congrats!!  and super congrats on the score increase as well!

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 25 of 68
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

I called the Chase Freedom recon line again 2 days ago to see if my verification of physical address info had arrived there. Twice now they said that what I faxed them is not clear enough. So I sent them through snail mail photocopies of my id twice. If that doesn't do it, idk what will. I paid my credit cards in full this od.morning and have zero balances which feels good. I am hoping to get approved for the Chase Freedom this week and then off to the garden for me for about 6 months. I have a lot of new accounts and the most important thing I need to do is just wait at this point. I am only using my cards to make token purchases to keep them active because I am very afraid of going into debt. I got credit cards to help my credit not to go into debt and I keep reminding myself of that.

Message 26 of 68
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Way to go and congrats!!!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 27 of 68
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@madmann26 wrote:

Way to go and congrats!!!

Thanks. That is an impressive NFCU CL ya got there. That should help with future credit limits....

Message 28 of 68
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

You're doing fantastic!! Keep up the good work.

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Message 29 of 68
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

Congrats on all the success bud! Hope chase comes through for ya
EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 30 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.