Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differing reports

tag
vader77
Established Member

Differing reports

Any advice on how to attack my reports at this point?  Heres what I have done:  TU is by far my biggest success, removed Berks Credit and Collection, Credit Bureau of York (medical), Midland funding, Lendmark, 4 National Hospital Collections, An HSBC Charge off and a First Premier Charg Off.  Scors has gone up 89 points. 

My problem is I have had moderate success with Equifax, most of the  above are  deleted except  for the HSBC and First premier.  On the other hand, I am having very little success with Experian, cant get them to remove the 4 national hospital Collections (together they total $85).  they have been paid for a year.

Any help?                                                 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Differing reports

@vader77 wrote:

Any advice on how to attack my reports at this point?  Heres what I have done:  TU is by far my biggest success, removed Berks Credit and Collection, Credit Bureau of York (medical), Midland funding, Lendmark, 4 National Hospital Collections, An HSBC Charge off and a First Premier Charg Off.  Scors has gone up 89 points. 

My problem is I have had moderate success with Equifax, most of the  above are  deleted except  for the HSBC and First premier.  On the other hand, I am having very little success with Experian, cant get them to remove the 4 national hospital Collections (together they total $85).  they have been paid for a year.

Any help?                                                 

In regards to 'getting them to remove' are you referring to disputing inaccuracy or frivalous disputing to remove accounts? Did you work with the CAs directly or all of these deletions through the dispute process with CRAs?

The 4 National Hospital collections, if paid, should remain on your credit report by FCRA mandate for 7.5 years after the DOFD of the accounts.. Paying a collection account does not require removal from credit reports. Your only real recourse is GW... removals via dispute can be fickle. all the CAs have to do is reverify and certify with the CRAs the accounts are legit and it can go right back on the report..

Plus, if you dispute and the CA doesnt verify and its removed, they can just sell it to another CA and it can come right back..

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.