Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it secured graduated today!

tag
awk83
Established Member

Discover it secured graduated today!

I see this topic quite frequently so I wasn’t sure if should post but someone encouraged me to do so...

so I got a Discover secured card exactly 7 months ago - my 7 month statement cut yesterday.

i starte pd with a $200 deposit as I wasn’t planning on using the card just wanted to try and build a relationship with Discover.

I used the card pretty randomly. I’d love to say there was a plan but there wasn’t. The only plan was paying it in full frequently.

I messed up and left balances of 50% or more twice and more than 30% one time. I started with a score of 570 seven months ago and now I’m a 595. 

I got CLI to $2,000 and got the email for the deposit... This card really is as good as they say it is!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover it secured graduated today!

Congradulations!

Its a great card. I use it often to maximize the cash back match.

btw you can product change to the rotating categories 5% if you like. 

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! My 7th statment cuts on th 23rd. Wish me luck!
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I am just starting my rebuild and hope to snag up one of these when the time is right.
Message 4 of 21
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Happy Graduation Day to you!!!!  Enjoy your new clSmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 21
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Congrats on your recovery!  

Andy Awesome.gif

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@awk83 wrote:

I see this topic quite frequently so I wasn’t sure if should post but someone encouraged me to do so...

so I got a Discover secured card exactly 7 months ago - my 7 month statement cut yesterday.

i starte pd with a $200 deposit as I wasn’t planning on using the card just wanted to try and build a relationship with Discover.

I used the card pretty randomly. I’d love to say there was a plan but there wasn’t. The only plan was paying it in full frequently.

I messed up and left balances of 50% or more twice and more than 30% one time. I started with a score of 570 seven months ago and now I’m a 595. 

I got CLI to $2,000 and got the email for the deposit... This card really is as good as they say it is!

Congrats on the approval! My 7th statement cut day is the 19th, hope to join you in the graduation soon enough! 

Message 7 of 21
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Woo Hoo! Congrats! It all begins now.................

Message 8 of 21
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Disco graduation!

Message 9 of 21
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your graduation!!!

MyFICO-ZZ-Graduation.jpg

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.