cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discrepancy between myFico and TransUnion & Equifax reports...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discrepancy between myFico and TransUnion & Equifax reports...

Both my TransUnion and Equifax reports show my WF Home Mortgage account as 30 days late 4 times (July 2011 - October 2011).  The account is listed as "Pays as argeed" and there are NO 60 days late markers.  The rest of the accounts in my TransUnion and Equifax reports are perfect.

Here is my issue, myFICO is telling my that the main reason why my FICO score is what is it is because "You have a serious delinquency (60 days past due or greater) or a derogatory description on your credit report." and "Number of your accounts that were ever 60 days late or worse: 1 account." (WF Home Mortgage).

Why are the 30 days late markers affecting my FICO score as a 60 days late marker and what can be done about this?  

Additionally, 2 of the 4 "30 days late" markers as reported by Wells Fargo are incorrect. I have statements showing these payments were made on time as part of a repayment plan.  I have sent Wells Fargo a letter but have yet to hear back.  

Thanks in advance for help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jaypeedee
New Contributor

Re: Discrepancy between myFico and TransUnion & Equifax reports...

I am not sure why...But if you have proof that they were paid as agreed, call Wells fargo and ask them why they are reporting it as such.  They should be able to fix it up.

Starting Score: 604
Current Score: TU-632!-4/11/12
USAA CCMP:TU592 EQ574 EX592 UPDATED 3/19/12

Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.