Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Results from Equifax - 30-day late Premier

tag
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

Dispute Results from Equifax - 30-day late Premier

Good morning,

Can someone explain what this means to me.. Does this mean they removed the 30-day late ? Smiley Surprised

Equifax Dispute

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dispute Results from Equifax - 30-day late Premier

I assume so. Not sure.
Message 2 of 10
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

Yeah I can't figure out if it will be removed. lol.. They are a bunch of teasers ! lol. Why can't they simply say, "great news we are removing them (Mod Edit) from your report" lol......

Message 3 of 10
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

It is rather confusing. It says historical account info has been deleted BUT at the bottom the code says 1 which equals 30 day late. 

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 4 of 10
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

Yeah that is what has me confused.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine said the same thing but they are still there 

Message 6 of 10
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If their notice of resutls of reinvestigation makes any change or deletion, they are required to provide an accompanying copy of your credit report that shows they have made the changes to your credit file.  See FCRA 611(a)(6)(B)(ii).

The purpose of that requirment is to address the type of ambiguity you are experiencing as to what changes have acutally been entered in your credit file.

Thier response is anything but clarifying.......

Message 7 of 10
tufa4311
Established Contributor

Anything on page 2? Did they provide you with an up to date credit report as was noted that they must do if changes were made?

If not then it sounds like you have recourse, use the provided reference to your right by RobertEG and request a report.

796 TU FICO 08 (08/2018)
758 TU FICO 08 (01/12/2016)
753 TU FICO 08 (11/21/2015)
740: EQ Score Power (Beacon 5.0) FICO 04 (01/23/2015)
755 TU FICO 08 (01/21/2015)
652 TU Lender Pull (06/10/2014)
665 TU FICO 08 (05/21/2014)
Goal: 800+
Message 8 of 10
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

Thank you Robert for the information.

Unfortunately, I did not receive an updated credit report with my dispute results. Since, I am still new to this kind of dispute process myself should i contact  EQ tomorrow and request for them to provide me with an updated report? I'm still lost on what would be the next steps.

I've been letting Lexington Law Firm handle these 30-late day, but they have been unsuccessful. So, I dropped their services, and now I am trying to fight them myself.

Message 9 of 10
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I would send the CRA a formal, written request for compliance with the cited section of the FCRA by sending you the required copy of your updated credit report.

If they dont comply within a reasonable time, then send a formal complaint to the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB), who is the governmental oversight agency for complaints regarding non-compliance with any provision of the FCRA.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.