cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute with all agencies?

tag
poorcr3dit

Dispute with all agencies?

This is my first post, but I will give it a try. I am trying to dispute some paid off debts on my credit report, to try to get them deleted. if they reported it to each agency, do i have to dispute it with everyone or if one deletes it will they all come off my report. really looking for help. I have all my debts paid off but have a really low credit score because i didnt do my research first and try to settle with them. so now they all show a zero balance but i still feel they are killing my score... Please help

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: Dispute with all agencies?

What are the debts? Please list the company name as it will help everyone else, help you.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 6
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the Forums!!

You will want to try the creditors first before you start contacting the CRA's. IF you dispute with the CRA you will have to do that with each agency.

*8/10/13
Message 3 of 6
poorcr3dit

That is what I was looking for! Any advice for ones thag you already gave them money and the balance is 0? I wish I would have known about this forum I would have tried pfd if I would have known about it.
Message 4 of 6
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Hi poorcr3dit and welcome to the forums. At this point sending a GW letter will be your best option as to remove the paid charge-off accounts.

Message 5 of 6
poorcr3dit

Ok thanks much!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.