cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do myFico reports update during 30 days?

tag
navistar
Regular Contributor

Do myFico reports update during 30 days?

Bought all 3 reports and scores today via myFico and it says they are viewable until May 20.

I have been in the process of working with a tool distributor to get a goodwill removal of 30 day late payment.  I called them today and they said they have contacted all 3 agencies and sent me a letter (wrong address so i didnt get it). If the credit agencies update reports in the next 30 days, will my current reports update?

MyFico Equifax - 691
MyFico Experian - 692
Barclay Transunion - 682 (Last Updated 03/21/14)

Citi Diamond Preferred - $2,300 / Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage - $5,600 / Barclay - $4,600 / GE Care Credit - $1,000
Current Utilization - 52% / AAoA - 6yrs
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ajsgurl0805
Valued Member

Re: Do myFico reports update during 30 days?

The reports that you just bought will not update unless you enroll in Scorewatch and that time you will only be entitled to equifax updates but not even the report itself just teh updates. Anytime you want to review a copy you will have to purchase report each time. I ordered paid for all three of mine than about 2 weeks later enrolled in the scorewatch which was 4.95 for the first month and got a new report and score and also a second score to use whenever I wanted the update. after the first month it is 14.95 I believe.

Starting scores: EX:797 EQ:808 TU:777 (12/15/21)Goal: 850
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.