Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DoFD?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DoFD?

Good morning. For the account below I am a bit confused. EQ dropped it from my credit report in February - same for TR. However, it is still on EX. I am trying to figure of the actual DoFD so I may ask EX for EE. Many thanks!

2016   COLLECTION ALL ACROSS

2015   COLLECTION ALL ACROSS

2014    C     C     C    COLLECTION ALL ACROSS

2013    30   OK  30  60  R   OK  30  OK  30  30  60  90

J      F     M   A   M   J     J     A    S    O    N    D 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DoFD?

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning. For the account below I am a bit confused. EQ dropped it from my credit report in February - same for TR. However, it is still on EX. I am trying to figure of the actual DoFD so I may ask EX for EE. Many thanks!

2016   COLLECTION ALL ACROSS

2015   COLLECTION ALL ACROSS

2014    C     C     C    COLLECTION ALL ACROSS

2013    30   OK  30  60  R   OK  30  OK  30  30  60  90

J      F     M   A   M   J     J     A    S    O    N    D 

Not sure what "R" is but it looks like your DOFD was Jan 2013, then you paid, then March 2013, then late, then paid, then September 2013 was your "new" DOFD. Good luck

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! That's why I wasn't sure because both EQ and TR removed it in February this year.  BTW - the "R" is for reposession. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you! That's why I wasn't sure because both EQ and TR removed it in February this year.  BTW - the "R" is for reposession. 

Good luck to you. Yeah, the DOFD seems to always push up to the month AFTER your last current month. Even if your actual "first DOFD" was months earlier, if you bring your account current, then the clock restarts, AFAIK. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.