cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know? How Soon Will I See A Change In Credit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know? How Soon Will I See A Change In Credit?

Within a month, I will have all my revolving accts paid off in full. I don't have a long history of credit which is one of the things that is currently affecting my credit score but I was wondering if anyone knows how long does it approx take before I will see a positive impact on credit increase if I basically have all my accounts paid in full and not show this outstanding balances on there which is bringing my score down. Thanks Chinabella
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
zeek69
Valued Member

Re: Does anyone know? How Soon Will I See A Change In Credit?

From my experience it takes from one week to 10 business days from the time the CC company reports to the CRA for the changes to reflect on your credit report.

The reporting date is not necessarily the same date as when the payment is due.

It pays to utilize a credit monitoring services such as true credit which will let you know when your reports are updated. Then you will know exactly when to check your scores on MYFICO.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know? How Soon Will I See A Change In Credit?

The CCCs report...on the closing/statement date.....on your statements...then it takes the CRAs about a week to update...AS SOON...as the account updates...with the CRAs...you should see an increase....
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.