cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know the email address for the CEO of Ally Bank/Auto???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know the email address for the CEO of Ally Bank/Auto???

I want to write a GW letter for my past late payments. I looked everywhere but haven't had any luck.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know the email address for the CEO of Ally Bank/Auto???

(Mod Cut-Im sorry the email cannot be posted directly in the public forum)

I found it here: http://rescaprmbssettlement.com/docs/ResCap_DI2821_Brady_Declaration_Objection_of_FGIC_RMBS_Trust_Se...  

Jeff Brown is the current CEO.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I'm going to try emailing him.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open that PDF link and search for his email address -- there are another dozen or so email addresses and names there.  Then Google each name with Ally bank in the search and see who they are.  Might want to send unique emails to a bunch of bigwigs.

I recently got an amazing GW on a credit card from 2012 that I still have open -- got it so an employee could use it and he hid the bills from me until it went 90 days late in 2014.  100% my fault for not checking things out of course, but holy moly that was a crappy situation.

So I looked up EVERY SINGLE manager, officer, VP, etc and sent custom emails to all of them and then they poof'd every single late pay except for a few remaining 30D which I followed up and they said they'll remove those, too.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely be doing that.
Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Might try ceoemail
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.