cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does "The Bureaus, Inc" Collection Company do PDF?

tag
moosemoney
Regular Contributor

Does "The Bureaus, Inc" Collection Company do PDF?

Does anyone here have any stories about dealing with "The Bureaus" Collection Agency, and know if they do PFD?

I've been able to PFD my issues with Applied Bank and Midland Funding, but The Bureaus has been a thorn in my side. 

This is my last derog (aside from late payments I am patiently waiting to age off) and I really wanna get this blight off my report.

Has anyone dealt with them? Do you have any tips?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
moosemoney
Regular Contributor

Re: Does "The Bureaus, Inc" Collection Company do PDF?

I'm guessing no one has any experience with them? lol

Message 2 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

This isn't one I can say I have seen info on. I would just go ahead and make your PFD offer.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed. CAs are often easier than OCs for getting a PFD and it’s a good incentive to offer you in order to get you to pay, rather than just let it age away. Hoping they do it - please report back and let us know what happens. Someone in the future may need that info.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have sent them my PFD but havent heard anything back yet. Ill let you know if they do

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interested in their response. I also have a collection with them. Thanks
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is what I got back from “the bureaus”

Good Morning,

Thank you for verifying your information. Your account is being serviced by Frontline Asset Strategies. You can contact them in regards to payments or any inquiries you may have via phone at 877-258-1590. As far as the item on your credit report, it is our policy to request the credit reporting agencies remove our collection item from your credit report. We notify the credit reporting agencies of such request 30-45 days from the date of the final payment. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thank you.

So I guess they do pfd but my account is serviced by someone else other than them I guess.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the information. I hope you have success and please let me know if it gets removed!

Message 8 of 15
moosemoney
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
This is what I got back from “the bureaus”

Good Morning,

Thank you for verifying your information. Your account is being serviced by Frontline Asset Strategies. You can contact them in regards to payments or any inquiries you may have via phone at 877-258-1590. As far as the item on your credit report, it is our policy to request the credit reporting agencies remove our collection item from your credit report. We notify the credit reporting agencies of such request 30-45 days from the date of the final payment. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thank you.

So I guess they do pfd but my account is serviced by someone else other than them I guess.

Awesome! Thank you! Can you tell me what email address you used? I just grabbed the info@ email address from their website but if there is a more specific one you used, I'd love to use that as well. Thank you mcuh Smiley Happy 

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent them five snail mail letters and kept emailing this address info@thebureaus.com

Finally a person from the company emailed me back and I kept corresponding with her. I will dm you her email
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.