cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does "The Bureaus, Inc" Collection Company do PDF?

tag
moosemoney
Regular Contributor

Re: Does "The Bureaus, Inc" Collection Company do PDF?

@Anonymous wrote:
I sent them five snail mail letters and kept emailing this address info@thebureaus.com

Finally a person from the company emailed me back and I kept corresponding with her. I will dm you her email

THANK YOU!!!!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you happen to have a copy of the PFD you used? I’m dealing with a <$1K collection with them but apparently they outsource ALL of their accounts. Did they end up removing from all 3 CRAs? They’re my only official collection left. Thanks!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were you able to negotiate PFD with them? If so, I'd appreciate any detail that you can share. Thanks in advance!

Message 13 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

There isnt much info on PFD's on this CA. Before you ask a question from an old thread. Click on the posters name and look at their profile. It will show the last time they were on the site. In this case it was July and havent been back since. So who knows when they will be back. Try the email the poster used on page 1 and go from there. Welcome to the fourms.

Message 14 of 15
moosemoney
Regular Contributor

For anyone who finds this thread looking for information on how to do a PFD with The Bureaus, if you call the phone number on their website and express interest in PFD, they will do it. I know it's scary doing it over the phone, and it does take a few weeks, but they do follow through.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.