cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does "The Bureaus, Inc" Collection Company do PDF?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Re: Does "The Bureaus, Inc" Collection Company do PDF?

@j090107 wrote:
I sent them five snail mail letters and kept emailing this address info@thebureaus.com

Finally a person from the company emailed me back and I kept corresponding with her. I will dm you her email

THANK YOU!!!!

Total Credit Limit: $42,800

Starting FICO 8 Scores [01/01/17]

Current FICO 8 Scores [08/23/19]

My Progress Thread
2018 Year End Goal: 650 across the board - HIT 11/30/18!
2019 Year End Goal: 700 across the board - HIT 04/30/19!
Updated 2019 Year End Goal: 750 across the board
Message 11 of 14
New Visitor

Do you happen to have a copy of the PFD you used? I’m dealing with a <$1K collection with them but apparently they outsource ALL of their accounts. Did they end up removing from all 3 CRAs? They’re my only official collection left. Thanks!
Message 12 of 14
New Visitor

Were you able to negotiate PFD with them? If so, I'd appreciate any detail that you can share. Thanks in advance!

Message 13 of 14
Super Contributor

There isnt much info on PFD's on this CA. Before you ask a question from an old thread. Click on the posters name and look at their profile. It will show the last time they were on the site. In this case it was July and havent been back since. So who knows when they will be back. Try the email the poster used on page 1 and go from there. Welcome to the fourms.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.