cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't get discouraged! +270pts gained to 850!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dont get discouraged! +140pts gained!

This is my final update. Brought UT% down to 2% and gained a few points. Now i'm gardening until end of year and hoping for 800-club.

Messages Image(3559051315).png

Message 31 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, what a story! Congrats on making that happen with all your hard work.... This is my goal here. I decided earlier this month to get serious about rebuilding. I'm a long ways and a lot of work away from 780 but I look forward to the day when I am. Thanks for the motivation! 

Message 32 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow, what a story! Congrats on making that happen with all your hard work.... This is my goal here. I decided earlier this month to get serious about rebuilding. I'm a long ways and a lot of work away from 780 but I look forward to the day when I am. Thanks for the motivation! 

Give yourself 18 months and it could do wonders for you. Dont get discoraged! 

Message 33 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is my final update. Brought UT% down to 2% and gained a few points. Now i'm gardening until end of year and hoping for 800-club.

Messages Image(3559051315).png

Congratulations on your success! 👍

Message 34 of 72
donkort
Valued Contributor

Excellent!  800 club, here you come! : - )

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 35 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Congrats on your success! All your hard work difinitely paid off! Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 72
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Job well done!

What's your AoYA? I can see some bonus points coming your way once you hit 12 months.

Message 37 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:

Job well done!

What's your AoYA? I can see some bonus points coming your way once you hit 12 months.

Was 5 months (09/2019). I recently opened 5 new accounts so I'm expecting a drop into the 740s.

Message 38 of 72
AllZero
Mega Contributor

I think the trade off is well worth it. Useable credit lines with cash back, rewards, etc.
Message 39 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:
I think the trade off is well worth it. Useable credit lines with cash back, rewards, etc.

Absolutely. Took me to $200k in TCL with less than 1% UT. Next big credit need is for mortgage in 2 years so enough time to mature these misbehavings. 

Message 40 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.