Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't know what to do Plz help!!!! :(

tag
ladyvg270
Regular Contributor

Don't know what to do Plz help!!!! :(

Hi all,

Okay, so I have never ever been late on my credit (well I have this year but it was waived once already in the beginning of Jan 2013 because of a hospital situation. So now I am  late again at the end of the month because of my medical bills (no insuranc, and no job now) I don't have the money to pay them. My credit is about to go down the drain. I brung my credit from 400's to 670. I will be getting my taxes in February at the end, then i can pay all of it off. But, I will be late twice by then on all my credit cards. can someone give me some advice on what they would do. This is really hurting me. I have young children my credit cards is my back up, so I wont have to ask anyone for anything (family and friends). Thank you

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

Re: Don't know what to do Plz help!!!! :(

I would talk to the creditors-- see what they can do for you? defer payment & add interest as an option, etc. IDK though, I'm no expert but i would certainly communicate.

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I am loathe to say this, but....... My sister is in the same boat.  I received, in the mail, a 50% coupon for cash net USA.  Considering late fees etc.  it was worth it.   She has 30 days to pay back, her taxes will be here b4 the loan is due.  Just an option.

Message 3 of 5
dmorey
Contributor

Kinda like robbing Peter to pay Paul, but is it possible to get a cash advance on your cards and pay the minimum due? Obviously not a great situation, but if you're about to be able to catch up it might work in the short term. I would definitely call the lendors first though and explain the situation and see if they will work with you.

Message 4 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Sell on eBay, something to pawn....jewelryto take a loan against, donate plasma! Some tax places allow you to take money in adv for a fee.  Offer to clean a house, cash advance, communicate w lender.  

Actually my sisters fees were about $40 for cash net USA.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.