Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't you hate the wait?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't you hate the wait?

One you mail off your disputes, your GW's, your DV letters and what not. The wait is no agonizing waiting to see your score go up, or to see what happens.

So far I am waiting for disputes on all 3 CR's. I mailed it out last week, is there anyway I can make sure they received it by calling them?

I had one wrong account removed, so had Util drop and score go up.

I have also dropped my overall util from 50% to almost 15% by end of May! It will be 8% by end of June.

Sent out GW letters as well.

Signed up for TrueCredit to monitor my reports, so I know when the CRAs have updated with my disputes.

I guess for now I wait and try to help others. I have learned so much here and am very grateful for this help. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

Re: Don't you hate the wait?

I hate hate HATE the wait.... UGhhhhh I just want to get everything cleared up on my CR, and I am the most impatient person in the WORLD! I am definitely a kid of the instant gratification... Oh well... Maybe this will help teach me patience... I said MAYBE... lol Smiley Very Happy

Bridget
Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't call...you might end up pushing the wait to 45 days..instead of 30...
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

slyhouse08 wrote:
Don't call...you might end up pushing the wait to 45 days..instead of 30...

Ah thanks for the headsup! I am hoping they received my paperwork and start processing.

I even did a lot of the work for them, by including statements, copies of checks and PIF letters to prove my case. Hope they just hurry up!

Message 4 of 8
TopCat99
Valued Member

"Anticipaaatiooon... Anticipaaaa-aaa-aaatiooon..." *ahem* Sorry.

Yeah, I hate waiting, too. And another reason: in case they validate as true (I just did a DV on a medical one I honestly don't know is mine or not) and come after me with a crowbar.

What I'm really paranoid about is... what if something goes awry and my score actually goes down??
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well apparently EX removed accounts that were not mine. They removed the merging of me and my brothers accounts(no clue how they did it, different names, different SS's.) Accordingy to TC my FAKO on EX dropped... I hope it goes up after all invalid stuff is removed. Not to mention a 3k charge off I paid and is being reported as not paid AND leaving 120+ overdue..
Message 6 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Hey sushi...my EQ FAKO dropped when my EQ FICO went up!  So that could be a good sign!  Smiley Wink
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got tired of waiting for my stuff to change, so I started working on my sister's.

I did what I could on my sister's and am waiting for stuff, so I started work on my coworker's.

I just sent out a bunch of stuff for her.... Um... anyone else need help??

Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.