Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down To Just One Baddie...MIDLAND

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Down To Just One Baddie...MIDLAND

Lord give me strength...

I managed to get all of my collections removed from my reports, but of course Midland won't budge. I decided not poke the bear any further until my SOL has expired (December 2015). However, I DO need a plan of  attack. Midland is currently trying to collect more than what was charged off from an old Tmobile account. They've tacked on an extra $130. I've confirmed this with Tmobile numerous times and have the chat conversations saved as evidence. Tmobile advised me to contact Midland to get answers about the extra $130. 

I've also filed a complaint with the California Attorney General in regards to Midland's reporting practices. They were reporting as the original lender and reporting the collection as 120 days late. Of course they responded stating they were innocent of both accusations and proceeded to basically blame the CRA. The Attorney General advised me to contact Midland to resolve any other issues. I am beyond annoyed at this point....

Any ideas on how I can kill the beast once and for all?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Down To Just One Baddie...MIDLAND

I know Midland wouldn't delete for nothing. I paid what I owed so it would atleast show as paid. I kept sending letters to Midland after I paid with no luck. Within the last 2 months they sent me a letter saying I owed money for another debt that I actually forgot about. I setup payment arrangements over the phone and they told me they wouldn't report the new account on my CR's since I started to pay them on the first attempt. Not to long after that, Midland deleted my old account with them from all 3. I have no clue what happened. Maybe someone there has a heart lol.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know Midland wouldn't delete for nothing. I paid what I owed so it would atleast show as paid. I kept sending letters to Midland after I paid with no luck. Within the last 2 months they sent me a letter saying I owed money for another debt that I actually forgot about. I setup payment arrangements over the phone and they told me they wouldn't report the new account on my CR's since I started to pay them on the first attempt. Not to long after that, Midland deleted my old account with them from all 3. I have no clue what happened. Maybe someone there has a heart lol.

I need the kind of luck you had. Lol. They are the scum of the earth. I've read nothing but horror stories about them. Congrats on your victory!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish you all the luck in your rebuilding journeySmiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish you all the luck in your rebuilding journeySmiley Happy

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.