Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Drop off Date

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

EE Drop off Date

I checked my old Reports and able to fnd TU and it says "Estimated month and year that this item will be removed: 06/2022" Based on this when can we ask for EE from TU / EX / EQ.( I understand it is better to stay away from EQ)

3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: EE Drop off Date

Here ya go!

TU - 6 months early
EX - 3 months early
EQ - 30 days early, but don’t do it. They'll screw it up more.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

I checked my old Reports and able to fnd TU and it says "Estimated month and year that this item will be removed: 06/2022" Based on this when can we ask for EE from TU / EX / EQ.( I understand it is better to stay away from EQ)

12/1/2021 for TU.

*If*, as this can only be a best guess, EX lists "on record until" of 4/2022 (which generally they are 2 months earlier than TU and EQ with their natural age off dates since they build in 2 or 3 months of EE into that date, but you should definitely pull your EX report from annual credit report for free to be certain and narrow down when to call), then you can probably call in Jan 2022 (3 months prior to the listed "on record until" date) and they can give you EE then.

Message 3 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

*If*, as this can only be a best guess, EX lists "on record until" of 4/2022 (which generally they are 2 months earlier than TU and EQ with their natural age off dates since they build in 2 or 3 months of EE into that date, but you should definitely pull your EX report from annual credit report for free to be certain and narrow down when to call), then you can probably call in Jan 2022 (3 months prior to the listed "on record until" date) and they can give you EE then.

Hi @Anonymous you are right. I beleive the EX was showing as 4/2022. I could not locate my EX report. I am going with the worksheet I prepared from those reporta about 2 years ago. I am travelling overseas now and I am not able to pull my latest report from Annual Credit Report.  Do you know besides Annual Credit repoort what other sources I can find the drop off information?  Or wait till I return to US and obtain the ACR reports.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.