Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Success !

tag
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

EE Success !

So late last night i came across MrCrabs post of should he try EE on transunion ...and after reading his success it gave me the courage to try as well. So i jump on tu website and start the dispute and follow the directions of what others posted too in his thread. Well ! ... 18 hrs later i had 4 accounts deleted with EE and while i was there i submitted to delete multiple phone numbers i didn't recognize and a address i didn't recognize as well. Everything was deleted ! I immediately jumped on ck to check if i got a score change even tho i know its a fako but for the vantage scoring i got a 89 point jump ! So excited to finally see a 100% clean report ! This makes me 33.3 % closer to starting the mortgage loan process . Thanks to everyone on this site with the helpful info , i have learned alot in past 2 years.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Re: EE Success !

what is EE??

Message 2 of 16
Late2theGame
New Contributor

Early Exclusion

Starting Score: EQ:791 | TU:785 | EX:781
Current Score: EQ:791 | TU:785 | EX:781
Goal Score: EQ:800 | TU:800 | EX:800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 16
CommanderCody
New Contributor

Congratulations on the EE!!.
Message 4 of 16
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Hockeypnc1 : Thats correct early exclusion ... these accounts were due to fall off in july and aug so i asked transunion if they could be removed and it was done. With Transunion you can ask 6 months in advance.
Do you guys think i made it to the 700 fico club ? With the score that discover provides i think that is a transunion fico correct ?

Message 5 of 16
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

CommanderCody : Thanks ! 

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that is a TU FICO score in Discover. If those are your only baddies on TU, and it’s now 100% clean, depending on your profile you could be looking at a 40-80 point jump. Please do follow up when your score updates and let us know how you made out - we love seeing a victory Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 16
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Nice work!

Started from the bottom now I'm here. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 16
MrCrabs
Regular Contributor

Awesome! Yeah it feels good to get CA's removed, better than getting approved for new credit IMO(at least in the rebuilding phase). That is my main goal now, I have 2 baddies left, can't wait to get them removed!

Capital One Platinum | $1,500Discover IT | $1,800Victoria's Secret Angel VIP | $500Citi Secured | $200
Message 9 of 16
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes that is a TU FICO score in Discover. If those are your only baddies on TU, and it’s now 100% clean, depending on your profile you could be looking at a 40-80 point jump. Please do follow up when your score updates and let us know how you made out - we love seeing a victory Smiley Happy

So ! Finally my discover scorecard updated and happy to report that i'm finally in the 700 club ! Just wanted to give an update , i cant wait until may so i can finally do experian next. Thank for all the help fico friends ! Disco Myfico (2).jpg

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.