Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE automatic?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EE automatic?

So I have been trying to ask for EE at EX and each time I have been told something different. The first time, I was given a date to call back in OCT. A few other times, I was told I have to wait until JAN. This morning, I was told that the original date was in APR and that they have it scheduled to fall off 3 months early in JAN. Has anyone had this experience or should I just keep trying?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
crrredit
Established Contributor

Re: EE automatic?

I had some luck with Experian inside of three months. So if their scheduled drop off date is in January, the person who told you to call back in October sounds the most helpful. You are just a little early for that request. I always wrote letters, under the theory that they would be handled in the U.S. and to avoid the hassles of calling and dealing with someone on the phone. That might be the coward's way out, but it's worked for me. I just used the address on my reports.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EE automatic?

I think you are spot on with being a little early. One of them did actually try but said the system would not let them yet. I will try again next month (more that once if necessary). If then it doesn't I will start writing them along side my GW letters.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.