Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE question

tag
Caught750
Valued Contributor

EE question

Hey guys I have a question about Early Exclusion. I have several accounts coming up in the next few months that will be eligible for EE. Do I need to call the CRAs for this or can I submit a "dispute" requesting the EE?
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EE question

I submitted an online dispute citing "account too old to report" and they were removed within days.

Message 2 of 11
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Was this at 6/3/1 months early for EE? Which CRA was this?
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine were ERE'd by all 3 bureaus shortly after I disputed them as "too old". That 110 point jump was nice.

Message 4 of 11
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Great thanks. That's much easier than sitting on the phone and waiting!
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 5 of 11
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I have a CA that can come off TU now, a 30 day late that can come off in Nov, and a CO in January. I'm hoping for 5 to 10 points each for the CA and CO.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck ☺
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best of luck to you getting them removed. I have a collection account that is off TU already but still on EX and EQ. EX says it is "on record until January 2019" but EX doesn't have any dates for removal associated with it. They both list 10/23/2012 as date assigned. EQ has DoFD as 4/27/12. Both accounts were updated on 8/6/18.

EX is 3 months for EE?

EQ is 1 month?

When could I request EE for EQ? I am going to try next month for EX.

Message 8 of 11
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Actually the CO is showing no derog info other CO in the payment status, how much is that even hurting me?
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 9 of 11
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Herewego, I'm not sure what you mean but TU is 6 months, EX is 3, and EQ is 1 month before assigned fall off date.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.