Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Deleted

tag
hilltro
Valued Member

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Hi,

I have a hospital collection from 2007. Would love this removed. Would someone include me in the PM for the contatc info?

thank you!

Amex Platinum | Amex Zync | Penfed Plat Rewards | Discover IT | Bank Of America Cash Rewards

Message 51 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@hilltro wrote:

Hi,

I have a hospital collection from 2007. Would love this removed. Would someone include me in the PM for the contatc info?

thank you!

sent!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 52 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody that needs the info just send me a PM, I'll get it to you as soon as I can. I have it set up to email me every time I get a PM so as long as I'm not busy it should only take me a few minutes to help out.
Message 53 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently have an EOS/CCA collection on my credit report from Cingular.  I am fortunate to have closed on my house last year considering my credit has taken about a 70-point hit.  Would someone mind to send me their EOS/CCA contacts as well so I can hopefully get this resolved? 

Many thanks in advance!

Message 54 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you plz send me email address aswell am trying to take care of a at n t account from years ago

Message 55 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a AT&T from 2007. Would love this removed. Would someone include me in the PM for the contatc info? I have tried to call and call I get no answer.

thank you!

Message 56 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, glad I stumbled upon this. I am having the same ATT problem as others. Please help me resolve this!

Message 57 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS-CCA Deleted

Hello, Please send me the email address and contact information, I have the same situation, and would like this deleted my scored dropped 76 points from this being reported on my Credit Report .
Message 58 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello, Please send me the email address and contact information, I have the same situation, and would like this deleted my scored dropped 76 points from this being reported on my Credit Report .

Sent to all who requested

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 59 of 271
karnitia
Valued Member

hello,

I see you have had success with EOS and congrats! Would you mind sending me the email you used?

Starting Score: 533
Current Score: TU 618 EQ 584 EX 588
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 60 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.