What's the email address you mailed?

Starting Score: 2/2/12 - 551
Current Score: 3/18/12 - 636
Goal Score: 660

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 71 of 271
mebuddy6

Re: EOS-CCA Deleted

Hello, could someone also PM me the information to contact EOS-CCA ?  Thanks in advance.

Message 72 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

May I also have the contacts for EOS CCA? I just got hit with a small collection from ATT.

Thank you, I appreciate it very much!

Message 73 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

please i have had an issue with EOS CCA. They claimed by phone that if i paid in full they would delete. But i asked for a written record and they did not provide me with an email nor address for this. Could someone give me the email or mail address to have a written proof that i will be deleted. thanks!

Message 74 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got the results of a BBB complaint. EOS/CCA will be deleted from all three Credit Bureaus!! Thanks to all for the advice recieved from this site!
Message 75 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please send me the contact information they went through to get the deleted from all the bureaus. I am willing to pay in full for deletion. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYONES HELP!!!!

Message 76 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone please send me the contact information they went through to get the deleted from all the bureaus. I am willing to pay in full for deletion. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYONES HELP!!!!

sent!

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 77 of 271
mebuddy6

Thanks for all the help in this forum,  Sent an e-mail out on Monday to EOS-CCA, and received an email today stating that the derogatory remark with be deleted.  Much appreciated Smiley Happy

Message 78 of 271
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@mebuddy6 wrote:

Thanks for all the help in this forum,  Sent an e-mail out on Monday to EOS-CCA, and received an email today stating that the derogatory remark with be deleted.  Much appreciated Smiley Happy

AWesome! Glad it worked out for you!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 79 of 271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gents-

I am also in the same boat , old account from 2008 BOOM, just showed up.  Did a BBB dispute as well as 3 bureau, but it seems Scott has magic.

Fill me in!

@rckstrscott wrote:

@mebuddy6 wrote:

AWesome! Glad it worked out for you!

-scott

Message 80 of 271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.