Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

i cant believe I am just seeing this!  I was preapproved fpr a mortgage loan on 10/1 and last week I received a letter from EOS CCA about an att bill  on an acct i closed in 2008.  I am so sure I didn't owe this money but we just went under contract on a house so I paid it.  I asked a few different managers for a PFD letter and I called att to verify the debt.  They refused to do a PFD but I am wondering if I can still email them and ask them to delete the acct since it is paid.  Do you think this would work and if so can you send me the contact info?  thanks

Message 71 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also need the contact info for EOS CCA. I have an old ATT bill. Thanks

Message 72 of 224
Shannon71

I would also appreciate the information, this showed up on credit report too. Thanks

Message 73 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I recently had a AT&T/ EOS post on all 3 CRAs. This is preventing me from a mortgage. Please help. I need a PFD for either $482 (original) or $617 ( new) and I am still a customer of AT&T.
Message 74 of 224
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I recently had a AT&T/ EOS post on all 3 CRAs. This is preventing me from a mortgage. Please help. I need a PFD for either $482 (original) or $617 ( new) and I am still a customer of AT&T.

Hey all! I have been gone all weekend!

If you still need the contacts PM me, there are ton of posts and I am unable to figure out who has or still needs help

thanks!

scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 75 of 224
LoriMae13

May I have the contact information you used for EOS CCA? 

Did you email them a PFD letter? 

Thank you! 

Message 76 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to start by saying thanks to all of the people that have such valuable information on these forums. I have been lurking for a while; I haven't felt I had much to contribute yet. But I'm at an impasse with EOS right now.

My question is, how long do the contacts here typically take to respond to an email? I sent an email Tuesday morning to the standard contacts from this site, then sent another one Friday morning to another, possibly lower level contact. I need to get these med. collections paid aand deleted sap as I need to get my fiances score up enough to qualify for our mortgage in the next 30 days. I don't want to annoy them but it seems that other people are getting very rapid responses.

What is this community's take on this?
Message 77 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent an email about an old AT&T acct on saturday and got a response this morning.  I also complained to the BBB on friday night and got the same response this morning.  DELETE!  maybe try theBBB as well.

Message 78 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm in the same boat as everyone else on here.  I just received a notice from my credit monitoring service that I have a new collection on my credit report from this EOS CCA.  Apparently it's for an AT&T acccount with an outstanding balance of $87.  My instinct is to just pay it, it's only $87 for crying out loud, but the problem is that I am trying to buy a house right now and that stupid little collection has dropped my score over 50 points which will cause me to disqualify for the loan!  Also, I have never had an AT&T account so I think this is fraud or identity theft!  Like other folks, the people at EOS CCA, were very rude and unprofessional to deal with and was like pulling teeth to get info from them so I could try to resolve this.  I don't want to just pay this b/c I don't want this to continue to show on my report as a paid collection.  How do I get this removed.  I don't know what to do.  But I need a resolution ASAP! 

I'm brand new to any forums or blogs so I don't know the "lingo".  I've seen terminolgy such as"PM so and so" and "PFD".  What do those abreviations mean? 
I've also seen that a "Scott" has sent some info to help others get the same or similar issues resolved and the negative collection info "deleted" from their credit reports.  Can I please get help with this too?  I've worked so hard to repair my credit and get it to where I can get approved to buy a house; I'm already in the approval process.  So I am totally SCREWED if I can't get this POS EOS CCA removed!!! 

Thanks so much in advance for any help anyone can send my way!

Jenn

Message 79 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you give them your address, phone number, etc? I just gave them her name and the account numbers and amounts...
Message 80 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.