Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA HELP!!!!

@LightShadow wrote:

Has anyone had much luck with calling EOS CCA and having it removed?  Can I also have someone PM me the contact information for someone over there?

I appreciate it.

don't bother...they are the worst on the phone. PM me if you need the email contacts. BBB works well too

Message 121 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just fired off a BBB Complaint - same thing here, an ATT bill that I do not owe - never had ATT Service.

Can somone please PM the additional contact info in case the BBB doesnt work?

Of course, this popped up magically after I applied for a mortgage, supposed to be closing in 30 days, and I want to get this resolved.

Message 122 of 224
diabla
Regular Contributor

Well my BBB complaint worked beautifully!  I filed, I think Thursday or Friday (whatever day I just posted in here) and got a response this morning that it will be deleted.  This is wonderful.  It's so refreshing to deal with a CA that follows the law and tries to do the right thing or correct their wrong!  It's rare, I know less than a handful but I will add EOS to that list right now!

Message 123 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just fired off a BBB Complaint - same thing here, an ATT bill that I do not owe - never had ATT Service.

Can somone please PM the additional contact info in case the BBB doesnt work?

Of course, this popped up magically after I applied for a mortgage, supposed to be closing in 30 days, and I want to get this resolved.

this is me exactly!   The acct deleted off trans and ex after three days but EQ updated to paid.....apparently they are really slow.....I close 12/7 

Message 124 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

VABOUND - you got it resolved though, right?  We are supposed to close 12/4....I am a nervous wreck that this won't get resolved. If we owed it, we'd pay it, but I refuse to pay for something we do not owe.  Good luck on your closing!

Message 125 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

jenec....it is still on my eq as paid. i called today and was told that the delete request had not been received yet but as soon as it was they would delete. i absolutely know how u feel but lets just keep stalking eq until it is removed.
Message 126 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

I offered pfd, asked for a dv. sent emails to the people scout send me. Waited 1 week. Nobody got back to me.

Then I went to the BBB they got it deleted right away.
Message 127 of 224
txoojher

I just got done dealing with EOS/CCA in regards to an unknown att account as well. Details in my post, but yes, BBB is the way to go! Nice, quick, and easy!

Starting Score : 574
Current Score : 594
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 128 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting for the removal from TU.  EQ and EX done.

Message 129 of 224
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called TU, explained my CR was updated with 'consumer dispute' when I hadn't.  I explained I went directly to EOS-CCA, BBB and had the complaint resolved with EOS-CCA confirming deletion.  I gave the TU rep phone number listed with the extension, BBB complaint file #, and just got an email from TU with update that it has been deleted.  EOS-CCA off all three within one week Smiley Happy  By the way, TU gal was super friendly.

TU score from 599 to 643 after EOS-CCA came off Smiley Happy  Now tackling Verizon and one medical bill.

Message 130 of 224
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.