Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS-CCA Help

If possible, could someone message me the email contacts? Thank you!
Message 21 of 32
flinjami83
New Contributor

Could someone please PM the contact email for EOS?
Thanks!

Starting Score: 595 (2/22/13)
Current Score: FICO 624 (4/22/2014)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 32
tdrjustus3
Regular Contributor

Sent email addresses by PM to builder and flinjami. 

My update:  I sent an email to EOS yesterday.  Today I received a call from them regarding the outstanding debt.   I told the person on the phone that I sent an email and that I am requesting a PFD from them.  He said they are unable to do that but they would update the account to paid.  So I told him thank you very much and I would pursue the account with the OC.  I am hoping the persons I sent the email to will respond or someone else calls who is more agreeable.  Any advice?

No apps until 8/2014
March 2013 Starting FICO Score: EQ: 584 TU: 564 EX: ??
August 2013 Current FICO Scores: EQ:664 EX:684 Walmart TU: 666
Message 23 of 32
sup3rpat
Valued Member

I just recieved the email from EOS today stating they have notified the credit bureaus to delete the account! Im stoked! Anyone else need the email just ask. And FYI this is the example of the email I sent, hope it helps you too.

EOS/Account #/ATT $$$$

Good Morning,

I pulled my credit bureau report from Experian, and I discovered that you claim I owe you a debt account number #######. Under § 809 of FDCPA, I am requesting validation of the debt, which includes a copy of the debt or judgment for which you are collecting.

If your company validates this account, I am willing to pay this account IN FULL (or settlement percentage) if you agree to immediate deletion of this account from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). The purpose of this settlement is merely to have this item removed from my credit files. It is not to be construed as an acknowledgment of liability for this debt in any form.

Respectfully,

Name

Starting Score: EX FAKO 566 EQ 552 TU 568 (07/2010)
Current Score: EX 826 EQ 826 TU 826 (10/2020)
Goal Score: 800 Club 2020!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 32
tdrjustus3
Regular Contributor

I finally got a response from EOS CCA today.

Stating the following:

After a through search of our computer system we are unable to locate the matter using the name provided in the complaint.  Please provide any further information, that may be relevant such as EOS CCA number or client reference number so we can get this matter resolved.

Can someone give me some advice how to proceed?  I have provided them with everything I know.  Would thisbe a good point to file with BBB, send a DV or what?

No apps until 8/2014
March 2013 Starting FICO Score: EQ: 584 TU: 564 EX: ??
August 2013 Current FICO Scores: EQ:664 EX:684 Walmart TU: 666
Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem.

I pulled out my credit report and i saw that i have a collection from EOS CCA listed on my 3 credit report as "paid"

I paid it in June 2010 when i received a letter , i didnt know what was the letter for but got scared and paid it.

Apparently it's for a landline account i had with ATT , i moved and never received anything by the mail except this collection.

I REALLY need to take this off my credit history and really the people at EOS are non cooperative and talked like i was a dog : NO , CANT HAPPEN, CALL ATT , WE NOT REMOVING ANYTHING , ETC...

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP .

Thank you

M

Message 26 of 32
Purpose13
New Visitor

Could you kindly PM me the e-mail address that you have for EOS-CCA? I'd really appreciate it.

Message 27 of 32
chrh

can someone message me the emails as well. This is my most recent collections and I did not even pay it to them...Paid to the OC when service was re-established. They refused to do anything. They do show it paid but it was NOT paid to them.

Message 28 of 32
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@chrh wrote:

can someone message me the emails as well. This is my most recent collections and I did not even pay it to them...Paid to the OC when service was re-established. They refused to do anything. They do show it paid but it was NOT paid to them.

sent!

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 29 of 32
suzilee

I just wanted to tell rckstrscott thank you for the contact info!  I used the EOC-CCA email he provided me with to contact them with a GW letter for a paid collection item, and the next day I got a response back which included a PDF of a letter indicating that the collection item would be deleted from all three credit bureaus.  Hooray!  And thank you!

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.