cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-CCA Medical Collection on Report - Who to Contact?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS-CCA Medical Collection on Report - Who to Contact?

Hello All,

I recently noticed a collection on my Transunion credit report for $131 which I immediately paid off. However, now I'm looking to get the negative item removed from the report and am having no luck. Do any of you happen to have an email address of someone I can contact at EOS-CCA to request a goodwill removal of the inquiry now that the balance has been paid? The collection was related to a past due John Muir medical payment.

Additionally, do any of you have successfully used templated emails I could modify to maximize my chances of success? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated as I try to repair my credit. Thank you so much in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: EOS-CCA Medical Collection on Report - Who to Contact?

Have you checked previous threads? http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false...

Unfortunately, those that have fixed their credit don't seem to come back here, so searching the forum will probably get more results than waiting for an answer that might never materialize. I suggest looking at various good will letter threads. You need to make the letter personal to you - do not copy any letter word for word instead use it as you would a template for a resume. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.