cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA SUCCESS!!!! 104 point increase!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS CCA SUCCESS!!!! 104 point increase!!!!

I had a call from someone whom said that I had a debt owed from an ATT phone that my wife's ex husband took out like six years ago.  Last week we got a call from them that we owed money and said they would call it done for a payment of 400.00.  this came from someone whom said they were a manager.  

Long story short they took the 400 dollars and when they said it would be paid in full now have submitted back to the report that we still owe 217.00.  They said they would send us a paid in full form and that it would be taken care of.

We are trying to buy a house and this dropped her score almost 100pts which is now below the 620 needed.  We called back an told them to pull the tapes and listen to what the guy said and they told us a manager would call back-  No answer and now we cannot get through to anyone.

What do I do? Who do I call?  This needs to be resolved or I am not going to get to buy this house that I have already put 20k down on.  PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE ALL THIS OUT... ANY POINTERS WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

TIME SENSATIVE... THANKS

edited

Posting of personal info isn't allowed on here, however feel free to ustilize the Private Message feature. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 21 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Pleae share your contact with me... i desperately need to get this taken care of asap... Please shoot me a PM ..

Check your PM! I got some solid contacts for you.

-scott

Can you PM those contacts to me as well?!  I just had this company place a file on my credit report and I called a number I found, but it went to an answering machine.

Message 22 of 35
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 23 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please send me the contact information as well!!!   This company reported on my mom's credit report, but they have my name on the account with my mother's social.  I don't know how they got that information but they did.  They say that it is an old AT&T mobile account that was opened in 2002.  When I called AT&T today they pulled the account up by MY information and the lady told me that the account was discharged in my Bankruptcy in 2004.  But when I call EOS back and explain this to them they won't take it off.  NOw my mom's credit has this mark on it.  And also isn't it too old to try to collect on? And they can't collect on it once the bankruptcy went thru right?

Message 24 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you go about having that done? I have 3 collection accounts I have paid off but still on my credit. Is it possible to have them erased? Help me OB WAN!
Message 25 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott,

Happy New Year.

Many thanks for your contributions here. I'm getting boned by a never-valid and ultimately once-removed AT&T entry in my CR that has resurfaced just last month. Problem is I am entering escrow and this AT&T entry - that I once got removed and have the letter from Equifax - is now on all 3 CR agencies thanks to EOS CCA.  As a result my interest rate shot up a bunch and I cannot of course get thru to EOS. I am close to running out of time and resultingly close to desperate.  

Question: will you pls PM me contact numbers or help re reaching EOS?  I sure appreciate it, man. 

-Tom

Message 26 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having same issues with this EOC CCA place.  This collection just started up and they calling my cell and I cant get anyone from there to return calls.  I have no idea about how this ATT mobility is still on there.  I had it taken care of over 10 years ago.  I paid them!

any contacts would be great!

Message 27 of 35
Maingal
Valued Member

Can I get a POC or GW letter that you used I have an acct with them and I am getting no where

Message 28 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of Course similar situation that contact info would be great

Message 29 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem.

I pulled out my credit report and i saw that i have a collection from EOS CCA listed on my 3 credit report as "paid"

I paid it in June 2010 when i received a letter , i didnt know what was the letter for but got scared and paid it.

Apparently it's for a landline account i had with ATT , i moved and never received anything by the mail except this collection.

I REALLY need to take this off my credit history and really the people at EOS are non cooperative and talked like i was a dog : NO , CANT HAPPEN, CALL ATT , WE NOT REMOVING ANYTHING , ETC...

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP .

Thank you

M

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.