Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EOS CCA collection

Has anyone specifically had dealing with this company? I'm trying to do a PFD. I have searched the forum and found some older threads. It's for an old ATT account. A company I hired disputed the debt, and they came back and said it was valid. Someone said you can't say PFD anymore, that you have to ask for a close out letter? Anyone recently have experience? Thanks 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: EOS CCA collection

I haven't dealt with them personally, but usually in a PFD situation, you want to call them and negotiate that option, with the hopes that they'll accept.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

You can still offer a PFD after a verification of accuracy.

In fact,  that is the most common type of PFD....,most consumers will first determine accuracy before offering to pay, PFD or otherwise.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called and spoke with a supervisor. No help at all, just kept repeating they are legally obligated to report correct info. Someone is supposed to call me that is higher up. 
I also sent a PFD letter through email to the president of customer realtions. I just was honest and said I was wanting to buy a new house, and deleting this would truly help me. It did not get returned, so he should get it. Wether he responds or not will be a different story. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation but I paid the OC and EOS updated like they was the ones who processed the payment, this is the only collection that stands in my way of getting a house........ Any help would be much obliged!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.