Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS CCA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EOS CCA -- Credit Karma

I was mailed from EOS CCA saying I owe AT&T over $500.  I have never had AT&T or any service from them.  When I called to clear things up they had incorrect social security info and I told them I was not comfortable providing that to them and they hung up.  I am spending my entire day trying to get this cleaned up.  Any help would be great.

Message 11 of 13
megsamol

Dispute it, send a DV, file a complaint online with the consumer finance protection bureau http://www.consumerfinance.gov/ and the BBB and it should get rid of it if it isnt yours. Unfortunately the only one who cares about your credit is you and companies can report whatever they want leaving you to fight it or accept the damage it does. Good luck!

Message 12 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was mailed from EOS CCA saying I owe AT&T over $500.  I have never had AT&T or any service from them.  When I called to clear things up they had incorrect social security info and I told them I was not comfortable providing that to them and they hung up.  I am spending my entire day trying to get this cleaned up.  Any help would be great.

The best way would be to file an FTC Fraud affidavit and file a police report.  Send those to the CRAs and ask them to block the account. 

Send both to the CA also and ask for any and all documentation they have on the account.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.