Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ baddie

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

EQ baddie

my last baddie on EQ just disapeared 2 weeks i had ordered a paper report a week and a half ago so when it came i can confirm by that  that is was gone ok today CK  updates  today and its right back i wonder why it was removed for to weeks and is now right back?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

Re: EQ baddie

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

my last baddie on EQ just disapeared 2 weeks i had ordered a paper report a week and a half ago so when it came i can confirm by that  that is was gone ok today CK  updates  today and its right back i wonder why it was removed for to weeks and is now right back?

Was it a drop off due to age, or did you dispute it off? Did they send you something in the mail saying it would be re-added?

Message 2 of 6
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

it is over 6 years old  i didnt dispute it off havent recieved any letter this is weird  TU deleted  same account last month and it hasnt returned its strange how it could leave for two weeks then pop back up today.

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

If this is a CA its one of the tools they use in order to drop your Fico score.

Message 4 of 6
toi34
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Wouldn't that be illegal? Could OP have a civil case?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toi34 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Wouldn't that be illegal? Could OP have a civil case?

I'm also curious. I'm guessing its probably not illegal as long as it's a valid collection within the 7 years. Definitely shady, that's for sure. 

I don't really see how deleting and readding would have any more of an impact than just updating the date on it though.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.