Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ is FICO now?

tag
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

EQ is FICO now?

Why didn't you guys tell me that? I just HAD to see my updated EQ CR......forked over $20 to see the exact same score that I see here. 

I was secretly hoping the FAKO was 700+  No such luck. Another $20 wasted. That was my cc minimum payment!!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: EQ is FICO now?

EQ has been on this site for a long time the newest addition to Fico was EX roughly about 2-3 months ago..Lol

Sorry you didn't know

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Or OP, did you mean you just noticed FICO on Equifax.com? A FICO score has been available there for years now (decade?). If you order via annualcreditreport.com, their default score is their FAKO. Most of their services use their FAKO too. But you can order a stand-alone report with a FICO and a couple of other services offer a FICO too. It's the same FICO version.

Message 3 of 12
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Or OP, did you mean you just noticed FICO on Equifax.com? A FICO score has been available there for years now (decade?). If you order via annualcreditreport.com, their default score is their FAKO. Most of their services use their FAKO too. But you can order a stand-alone report with a FICO and a couple of other services offer a FICO too. It's the same FICO version.

I meant from the EQ site....LOL. Why didn't I notice that before.  

Message 4 of 12
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Unless they changed things, the FICO score used to be very hard to find on EQ site.

Message 5 of 12
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

I pulled it and it was FICO...check it out!

Message 6 of 12
Scupra
Super Contributor

"The credit scores provided under the offers described herein make use of the Equifax Credit Score™, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax."

From the EQ website. Doesn't sound like a FICO though :/
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 7 of 12
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

...I must have selected the Fico option, they provide a Fico score now. Soooo, I won't be getting EQ again for a while.  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
Scupra
Super Contributor

Never hurts to have another option!!! Smiley Happy
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 9 of 12
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Scupra wrote:
"The credit scores provided under the offers described herein make use of the Equifax Credit Score™, which is a proprietary credit model developed by Equifax."

From the EQ website. Doesn't sound like a FICO though :/

They do provide a FICO score but it is hard to find.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.