Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ is making me CRAZY!

tag
GFer
Valued Contributor

EQ is making me CRAZY!

I get them to fix one thing and they screw up another!

They come really close to frustrating me to tears!
They finally fixed some paid collections by making them show as paid, and they STILL aren't showing my tax lien as paid...which was pd infull in 2002, by the way.

I just recently sent copies of that to all the bureaus.

I pull tc reports today and find they changed the status on a civil judgement from paid to unpaid...and I had ALREADY sent them proof of THAT! arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am so tired of them! They are not accountable to anyone...regardless of what the laws say! They just do as they **bleep** well please, with no rhyme or reason?!? wth

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
adamseve
Established Contributor

Re: EQ is making me CRAZY!

GFer,

Be careful trusting your TC or any other report online if it isn't from the actual CRA.  I've found that I've gotten upset about things that showed up on my 3-in-1 reports which were actually incorrect.

Even today, my SW gave me incorrect information.  It stated that information changed on a public record.  I checked SW and it wasn't even public record information.  They also reported incorrect CA accounts that were deleted.

Try to only review your true credit reports.
Message 2 of 4
GFer
Valued Contributor

Really???

I knew that about scores, but wouldn't have guessed that about the reports?
Geesh! So what the heck am I paying for if they aren't even correct?
(Groan...)
I love pulling my reports when I want to, but can't justify it if they are wrong!

Thank you!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
adamseve
Established Contributor

That's exactly what I said GFer.  However, even with the discrepancies, I can still get an idea of what's being disputed and what isn't while I'm still in this process of rebuilding.

Once I get past the letter writing on a weekly basis I'm going to let all of my credit monitoring go except for 2.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.