Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ took off the wrong account... ugg Now what

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

EQ took off the wrong account... ugg Now what

Okay The OC was benifical I had a loan that I paid off so it was reproting good for a few more years then I got another one which was charged off and sent to collections in 2000. It finally becaame obeslete and fell of the report but the collections was still there. Then I didputed, BUT it fell off before the dispute happened and ON MAY 8 the report came back that they deleted benifical (good account ) the other wasnt there (well duh it fell off) and that Collection wasnt there... well then on May 14 I get an Alert and it shows that Fan distribution is being added to my report and date of last activity reads as 2001. I dont know if I do a reinstertion letter or what as it wasnt there when the dispute was in process and didnt pop back on till after it was all said and done. Its off ALL of my other reports and I didnt loose points but I was asked about it.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: EQ took off the wrong account... ugg Now what

bump sorry I really want to work on this today... anyone???
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Fan distribution   the same CA that was deleted?  Has it beed reinserted OR did they just start reporting again?
Message 3 of 4
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

I think it fell off then came back on.. the letter from EQ says the Benifical acount XYZ is not reporting no mention of the
Fan distribution... sent dispute 4/28, recved results 5/8 (not on CRAs report either)
 it was on my April 30 report
not on 5/2,5/7
then got this SW alert 5/10/08
FAN DISTRIBUTION,CO. INC  (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX0707)
Opened: Not on Record

Balance: $30,808 Credit limit or largest balance: Not Reported Past due: Not Reported Payment terms: Not Reported Status: At least 120 days or more than four payments past due First reported: 4/1/2008 Portfolio type: Open Account     Description: Collection account

GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.