Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQUIDATA

tag
Joteism
Regular Contributor

EQUIDATA

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that has a collection account with Equidata. The last collection on my report was under them (OC was Forest Glen Cardiology - so medical). The CSR that I spoke to (Tammy) told me that any collection with them that's below $100 (Mine was for $32) gets automatically deleted once paid. This was after I told her that I'm about to apply for mortgage and just trying to clean up my reports. She told me to give it about 30 days and give her a call back if it's still on my report. She made it sound like standard protocol, so I didn't even bother asking for a letter. Again, this apparently only applies to accounts <$100, so you may have to work a bit harder for bigger amounts (I've seen PFD and GW success on other threads!).

Now I guess I'll just sit back and see what happens Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Re: EQUIDATA

After paying the $32 on 01/21, it finally dropped off of my EQ and EX! +6 on EQ! This is my first PFD to fall off. Having seriously hard time being patient. No kidding, I've even checked my Equifax.com report multiple times in a single day to see if anything changed, knowing that I just updated it that very morning and knowing that it only updates once a day.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on the deletion!!

Message 3 of 5
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Rock on!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 5
Joteism
Regular Contributor

Thanks! Enjoy the weekend! I think I might actually take a break from MyFico until Monday (morning) Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.