Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQscore went up

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

EQscore went up

My EQ score was 661 got a MyFico alert on 11/15/20 score went up to 678, pay off credit card balances. Thank you.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQscore went up

Utilization is a huge factor in scoring. What was your aggregate usage before and after paying? Those data points can help others.

A 17-point gain is great - you should see score improvements on EX and TU before long as well.

Message 2 of 5
razzy116
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Utilization is a huge factor in scoring. What was your aggregate usage before and after paying? Those data points can help others.

A 17-point gain is great - you should see score improvements on EX and TU before long as well.

It was from bank of america credit card it was 403 down to 112 that my score went up.

Message 3 of 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It was from bank of america credit card it was 403 down to 112 that my score went up.

Was that the only balance that changed?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 5
razzy116
Established Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Was that the only balance that changed?

Yes, it was the only balance that changed, i expect a few more coming soon.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.