Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ER Solutions - Old Qwest bill that is NOT on my reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ER Solutions - Old Qwest bill that is NOT on my reports

So I got a wonderful letter in the mail today from ER Solutions regarding an old qwest account (about 3 years old). The letter stated I can pay %50 and they will "settle it in full". I called qwest and indeed I do owe this (thank you very much to my ex!) They said I could pay them the entire balance and have it taken out of collections. ER Solutions told me they would report it as "settled in full". Since its been 3 years and it does not show on any report do you think they will report it if I do settle ? I know the best thing to do is pay qwest however I do not have enough to pay it in full within the 30day window.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ER Solutions - Old Qwest bill that is NOT on my reports

Will Qwest only allow you 30 days to pay? Have you asked them about payment agreements?

As far as the CA, you need to negotiate a pay for not reporting, kinda like a PFD. Except that they agree not to report the debt on your CR if you pay right away.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

pay qwest with a CC

ER will report if you  don't get this taken care of ASAP
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice! I am going to suck it up and pay Qwest. I don't want all my months of hard work to go down the drain. Thanks again.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.