Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Comment Field Question

tag
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

EX Comment Field Question

I GW HSBC for a CO and today my EX comment field says "Account in dispute-reported by subscriber" Does that mean HSBC initiated the dispute? That doesn't sound good.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: EX Comment Field Question

I am thinking they took your GW the wrong way and thought you were disputing it and reported it to the CRA. If you had disputed it, they are required to let the CRA know.

You can call the OC and ask them why they reported it as disputed when in fact it was not.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep-

And it will stay that way- and neither the positive nor negative factors of the TL will factor into your score.

wahmom wrote:
I GW HSBC for a CO and today my EX comment field says "Account in dispute-reported by subscriber" Does that mean HSBC initiated the dispute? That doesn't sound good.

Message Edited by Timothy on 07-04-2008 04:59 PM
Message 3 of 4
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep-

And it will stay that way- and neither the positive nor negative factors of the TL will factor into your score.

Really! So it's like it's not there? Wow! I might have to leave that one alone then.

Message Edited by Timothy on 07-04-2008 04:59 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.