cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Early exclusion request triggered BK alert with lender

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Valued Contributor

EX Early exclusion request triggered BK alert with lender

I noticed my credit card and auto loan was no longer in the list when I logged into my bank account today.  The person I spoke to when I called asked me if I was filing for bankruptcy.  He said they received notice that I might be. I explained that I recently filed an early exclusion with EX. He did some more research then told me the accounts are now listed again. I didn't expect something like this to happen. I think I'm just going to let EQ fall off on it's owe.

Cap 1 - $23,000 / Lowe’s - $17,000 / Barclay Apple Rewards - $15,000 / Capital 1 - $15,000 / Walmart - $15,000
Cap 1 - $12,000 / PenFed - $10,000 / JC Penney - $10,000 / Discover IT - $9700 / Discover IT - $7500
NFCU - $7300 / Barclay Rewards - $5400 / DCU - $5,000 / Merrick - $2400 - Total - $154,300

EQ - 760 / TU - 801 / EX - 748
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Re: EX Early exclusion request triggered BK alert with lender

Have never heard of this one before. Most interesting
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 2