Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Verified - No Change

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

EX Verified - No Change

OK, I disputed my report online and for those that I didn't have a clue about I simply chose "Not Mine".  Well, EX verified all of these. They even verified the CAs that I've mailed a DV.  What's my next step since only 2 things were deleted from my report?

I don't want EX to refuse to verify simply because I've already asked them to verify.  I'm assuming that now I need to do everything in writing and use more specific reasons to request the CRAs to investigate.

Also, for my judgments I'm assuming that I need to request MOV and/or furnisher of information.

Frustrated, but not giving up!  I didn't get into this mess overnight so I know it's not going to be that easy to get out of it. 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EX Verified - No Change

It is my opinion, based on what I've read here,  that nearly all accounts disputed as "not mine" are "verified".

Why? Well because all they do is ask the reporting company, is the same name, ss#, dob, etc that you have on your files" If the answer is yes, it is "verified" .

You need to send MOV for the accounts verified.

Who is reporting? Have you DV'd?

Are the judgments yours?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.