cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPERIAN AND TRANSUNION REFUSE TO BUMP!!!!!!!

tag
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Re: EXPERIAN AND TRANSUNION REFUSE TO BUMP!!!!!!!

Where are you getting your scores from?

If you purchased all of your scores from myFICO, only the Equifax score is tied to the ScoreWatch subscription and that one will update constantly as items change/age/etc. Your Experian and TransUnion scores that you get here are a one-time deal. You have to purchase them again in order to see any changes.

All of this, of course, is assuming that you're getting your scores from myFICO.com.

Good luck!

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 11 of 13
cazz
Regular Contributor

Yes i get them from myfico but my most recent transunion and experian were a lender pull but they also had a random collection on there that just came on my report 1 day before it wa pulled.. it has since then been paid and deleted off both reports so imnot sure if my scores went up or not since the deletion because i haven't checkef. Im kind of scared to check because if they didnt go up i might lose my mind lol

Message 12 of 13
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

cazz wrote:

Yes i get them from myfico but my most recent transunion and experian were a lender pull but they also had a random collection on there that just came on my report 1 day before it wa pulled.. it has since then been paid and deleted off both reports so imnot sure if my scores went up or not since the deletion because i haven't checkef. Im kind of scared to check because if they didnt go up i might lose my mind lol

I'd wager it's all squared away by now. Besides, it sounds like you're already losing your mind worrying about all of this!

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.