Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPERIAN UP 81 PTS!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EXPERIAN UP 81 PTS!

Praise the Lord! 
I was about to give up!  I decided to open Crown Jeweler Account.  Was approved for $1500 but when reported to EX today (8/4), $2500 was reported.  Also, have 2 charge offs with Capital One that I decided to set up payment plan because they was killing my utilization by over 139%.  So, I stopped the high interest and making monthly payments in 6 payments.  Made 1st payment 2 weeks ago and it was reported as lower balances on EX and I got the biggest surprise today.  I checked True Credit and they only gave me 3 points increase.  So I decided to pull FICO, not expecting 81 pts increase.  I thought I had gained access to someone's else report... I really did.  Experian was always my lowest because more TLs are reported to them.

In April and May, I stopped pulling reports on MYFICO because I was not seeing movement.  I decided to wait until I know I had changed the utilization.  And EX was my lowest score.  See my SIG!  Can not wait until the others update at least with the Capital One updates!!  Also, Experian showing no collections.  I had about 6 collections before.  I need to triple check!

I'm pumped now!!!  I have been on a partial fast for almost 4 weeks, now and this has been worth it. 
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EXPERIAN UP 81 PTS!

WOW ~ way to go!!  Congratulations ~ that's quite a jump!!  I know that's GOT to feel good!  Keep us updated on further progress!  Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that is great!  Congrats!!!
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

amazing! Keep up the good work!
Message 4 of 13
jwillvin
Valued Member

WOW!! Congrats on the increase. Your hardwork is paying off!!!
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

CruiseLady2008 wrote:
Praise the Lord! 
I was about to give up!  I decided to open Crown Jeweler Account.  Was approved for $1500 but when reported to EX today (8/4), $2500 was reported.  Also, have 2 charge offs with Capital One that I decided to set up payment plan because they was killing my utilization by over 139%.  So, I stopped the high interest and making monthly payments in 6 payments.  Made 1st payment 2 weeks ago and it was reported as lower balances on EX and I got the biggest surprise today.  I checked True Credit and they only gave me 3 points increase.  So I decided to pull FICO, not expecting 81 pts increase.  I thought I had gained access to someone's else report... I really did.  Experian was always my lowest because more TLs are reported to them.

In April and May, I stopped pulling reports on MYFICO because I was not seeing movement.  I decided to wait until I know I had changed the utilization.  And EX was my lowest score.  See my SIG!  Can not wait until the others update at least with the Capital One updates!!  Also, Experian showing no collections.  I had about 6 collections before.  I need to triple check!

I'm pumped now!!!  I have been on a partial fast for almost 4 weeks, now and this has been worth it. 

You better work it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is wonderful. Hard work really does pay off. You are an inspiration...
Message 7 of 13
Tryin2rebuild08
Regular Contributor

Congratz cruise lady. It really takes determination and commitment to fix these things. I was also giving up. It took a lot of time and effort to get things to where they are, and I still have more to go. I became excited again when I saw my EX with up to 598. When I started in June, it was 498 I think. So lets celebrate!!!!!!!
6/20/08 TU=553 EQ=577 EX=458
07/16/08 TU=599 EQ=621 EX= 556
8/05/08 TU=632 EQ=652 EX=598, 9/30/08 TU=632 EQ=655 EX=616
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Congrats!  When did you ap, make the purchase and finally see your account reporting?  I am struggling with patience and wondering how long before mine will report.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied after July 1.  Ordered July 19 (1 watch).  Received watch a week later.  Experian reported 8/5.  Not showing on TU yet.

I started making payments on the 20th of month to Cap One.  They reported on 8/5 to EX.  Have not reported to TU or EQ or at least those 2 have not updated.

Hang it there!  Hope it is a nice one.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.