Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion TransUnion Specifically

tag
tebtengri
Contributor

Early Exclusion TransUnion Specifically

If an account has June 1 2016 as date of last payment would it be eligible for the 6 month EE as of Jan 1 2023? Or would it not be til Feb 1 2023 since it didn't go delinquent until the month after the last payment? It's already paid and $0 but I'd like to get it off earlier if possible as NFCU is evaluating now for CLI on my nrewards and will be evaluating for the unsecure in 2 more months.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion TransUnion Specifically

Its the first 30 day late that led to the CO status. Not the last payment date. Look on your reports. If your within the 61 day window. Dispute it online and it should be gone. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 14
bass_playr
Established Contributor

how do you recommend disputing it?  The reason, I mean.  

Message 3 of 14
drewricomakeubu
Frequent Contributor

@bass_playr wrote:

how do you recommend disputing it?  The reason, I mean.  

TU EE is 6 months prior to date of first delinquency. I just did this for 2 COs and about to do it for a collection. Go on their website and click dispute and click "other" as reason for dispute. I wrote in early exclusion or what have you. It did it within minutes. 

Current FICO 8: TU: 814 EX: 774 EQ: 806
Current Cards:
Chase Freedom $800
Chase Ink Unlimited $8,000
American Express BCP: $12,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred $11,500
Blue Business Plus $10,000
Chase Ink Cash $6,000
Capital One Venture X $16,000
American Express Gold
Amazon Prime Amex $3,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited $5,000

Tour Manager, FOH Engineer, Concert Promoter, HBIC
Message 4 of 14
bass_playr
Established Contributor

I did this three days ago for the last 2 late pays showing in my TU report.  Both are within the 6 month window.  Have no response from them about it other than to say they will look at my dispute.  I did it online.  Everyone keeps saying it is removed quickly....I wonder what's different in my case.  Both are 30 day lates from April and May 2016.  Guess I'll just have to wait it out

Message 5 of 14
drewricomakeubu
Frequent Contributor

@bass_playr wrote:

I did this three days ago for the last 2 late pays showing in my TU report.  Both are within the 6 month window.  Have no response from them about it other than to say they will look at my dispute.  I did it online.  Everyone keeps saying it is removed quickly....I wonder what's different in my case.  Both are 30 day lates from April and May 2016.  Guess I'll just have to wait it out

Interesting... I wonder what the hold up is. Any update?

Current FICO 8: TU: 814 EX: 774 EQ: 806
Current Cards:
Chase Freedom $800
Chase Ink Unlimited $8,000
American Express BCP: $12,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred $11,500
Blue Business Plus $10,000
Chase Ink Cash $6,000
Capital One Venture X $16,000
American Express Gold
Amazon Prime Amex $3,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited $5,000

Tour Manager, FOH Engineer, Concert Promoter, HBIC
Message 6 of 14
bass_playr
Established Contributor

Nothing yet

Message 7 of 14
tebtengri
Contributor

They removed mine instantly today.

Message 8 of 14
bass_playr
Established Contributor

I'm glad that some of y'all are seeing success...It's now been two weeks or so since I requested EE.  Nothing has been done, there's no change on my report and TU says the dispute is still pending.  I've never seen an EE request go like this for TU.  

Can anyone tell me the phone number to call TU for EE?  Thanks

Message 9 of 14
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

@bass_playr wrote:

I'm glad that some of y'all are seeing success...It's now been two weeks or so since I requested EE.  Nothing has been done, there's no change on my report and TU says the dispute is still pending.  I've never seen an EE request go like this for TU.  

Can anyone tell me the phone number to call TU for EE?  Thanks

@bass_playr phone number for TransUnion as listed by them on my dispute letter finally received 1-800-916-8800 hours of 8am - 11pm Monday -Friday, Hours of 8am - 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays (all Eastern Time)

EDIT: My successful dispute was done by saying the item (one 30 day late in June 2016) was "too old" to be reported, they wiped the whole account off my TU report and it gave me a 39 point bump ( I was surprised at the bump).  

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.