Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion actually can work

tag
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

Early Exclusion actually can work

Hi guys, Just joined today, been lurking in and out the forums for awhile and have picked up some great advice.  I recently stumbled upon the Early Exclusion topic and tried it out.  I had a collection that was to fall off 4-2020 on my Transunion so I called them and stated I wanted an EE.

Told the first guy I wanted a supervisor because I knew he didn't have the authority to do it. He obliged and handed me to a supervisor.

I told the supervisor I wanted to use their EE clause and gave him the information.  15 minutes later Collection deleted.

It was also on my Equifax but people kept saying Equifax was stubborn and wouldn't delete unless one month out. Initially I said I wouldn't bother with that then.

But today I said what the hell nothing to lose. I got a nice lady on the phone chatted with her very nicely then got down to business. Told her the dofd on collection was wrong and original creditor was already deleted, She said their records show it wasn't due to fall off until 5-2020.

I insisted the date was wrong and she finally said she would take my word and dispute (remove it). I was not filing a dispute but she worded it as such so I didn't hassle with her on the wording because she repeated a couple of times dispute(remove). Put me hold for about 5 minutes then again 10 minutes came back and said looks good on the removal and I will get an email soon.

Hopefully it worked out also...will update later.

Just wanted to share some good advice that was utilized due to lurking these forums.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion actually can work

Congratulations 🎈🎊🎉🍾 @lusedtolurk
Good for you

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 4
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your EE!
Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.