Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion

tag
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

So excited today after asking TU for an early exclusion on my and my DW's BK7 filed in Jan 2012 (due to fall off Jan 2022).  TU granted them INSTANTLY, (like hit the submit button and email appeared saying the dispute has been completed). It seemed like an automated process without any human review.  I won't be able to get a Fico TU score for at least a week, but our VS3 scores (from Credit Karma) jumped up 80-98 points!

So we logged into our TU accounts and went to the Dispute Center.  There we started the dispute process and selected the BK7 in the public record category.  We selected the "It is inaccurate" and then "This public record is paid, satisfied or released" box.  Added a comment about seeking an early exclusion, and BAM!  Below is a screen shot that should help.  Good luck everyone!

EE TU submission.jpg

Man, I 'pose to be in bed already, and you up here trying to get me excited with some new finesse. I'mma do it then! 0:dark:21 in the morning. Where your CashApp? You spittin' game. My screenshots pending.

Wish me luck.

Message 31 of 82
LP007
Frequent Contributor

@AlanGJP wrote:

Just chiming in here as I had a TU EE a few months back...

Calling does not work. Neither does asking for a supervisor. Both times I was denied and told to wait until Sept (when it was due to fall off anyway).

Out of desperation (and figuring I had nothing to lose) I tried disputing it on TU's own website. (Figured this was the best route) I can't recall now what option I picked, but within minutes I received an email saying it was approved and removed.

Use the website, forget calling - it's fast an easy as long as you're within that 6 month EE window.

Trans- UUUUU-Yun

Trans- UUUUU-Yun

Trans- UUUUU-Yun

Trans- UUUUU-Yun

I'm going in.

Message 32 of 82
LP007
Frequent Contributor

WEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAMPIONS, MY FRIEEEENDS...

TU Early Exclusion.png

Message 33 of 82
LP007
Frequent Contributor

ANNND WEEEEEEE KEEEEEP ONNN FIIIIIIGHHHTING TO THEE ENNND...TU BK DLT.png

BOOOYAHHHH!!!

Message 34 of 82
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@LP007 wrote:

ANNND WEEEEEEE KEEEEEP ONNN FIIIIIIGHHHTING TO THEE ENNND...TU BK DLT.png

BOOOYAHHHH!!!

Congrats

Message 35 of 82
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

OK, I just did the dispute EE on the website as Im 12 months out and I was curious.  Says deleted.  No joke!  We'll see how that ages though.

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 36 of 82
LP007
Frequent Contributor

@grassfeeder wrote:

OK, I just did the dispute EE on the website as Im 12 months out and I was curious.  Says deleted.  No joke!  We'll see how that ages though.

12? Lawwwdy. If I would've had tha b^lls.

Message 37 of 82
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

@LP007 wrote:

@grassfeeder wrote:

lets wait till i see it reported that ways however.  plus its TU.  like the least used bureau ever.

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 38 of 82
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

@LP007 wrote:

@grassfeeder wrote:

Just pulled my TU and its gone!!  12 months to the day it was supposed to!!!

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 39 of 82
CorySoccer
Regular Contributor

@grassfeeder Congrats!!

Message 40 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.