Re: Early Exclusion

@grassfeeder wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 11.05.35 AM.pngwent up considerably 

88 mickey ficks? GOOT GAWWWWD!!!

Message 42 of 82
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

Discharged from BK 13 in July 2021 - Counting the days when I write something on EE.

So far I'm reading:

• TU as early as 6-7mos early.
  • EX 3mos
  • EQ 1mos or let it organically fall (like a dead scar).

Message 43 of 82
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@FLLGuy wrote:

Discharged from BK 13 in July 2021 - Counting the days when I write something on EE.

So far I'm reading:

• TU as early as 6-7mos early.
  • EX 3mos
  • EQ 1mos or let it organically fall (like a dead scar).

I'm about 16 months ahead of you on the Chapte 13 discharge circus; at this point I have no need for any extra credit and no plans to apply for a mortgage or car loan until mid-2022 at the earliest, so I'm on the fence regarding playing the EE game.  In the end it won't make any difference to me regarding future credit applications so that is an offsetting factor to my "curiosity" factor.  I'll probably just ride out the next six months and let my bankruptcy fall off and then see where the chips fall.  Smiley Happy

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 44 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's probably because you have been rebucketed if it was the last Neg. item on your report. Awesome work. Tomorrow i will try pushing 24 months on EE, let's see how it goes.

Message 45 of 82
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's probably because you have been rebucketed if it was the last Neg. item on your report. Awesome work. Tomorrow i will try pushing 24 months on EE, let's see how it goes.

I'm not sure what that means; are you suggesting you are going to try and get an EE 24 months before your baddies fall off organically?  If so I rather doubt it will do you any good, but good luck anyway.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 46 of 82
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous - im on edge here, whats the outcome?  Did it work?  Or did they tell you go pound sand?

Message 47 of 82
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FLLGuy wrote:

@Anonymous - im on edge here, whats the outcome?  Did it work?  Or did they tell you go pound sand?

I have one pending dispute with TU, so i was not able to start another one. As soon as it is over, which at the most should be couple weeks, i will try and update here for sure. After all, if 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and even a year has worked, why not  2 year. I will definitely try and update here.

Message 48 of 82
LP007
Frequent Contributor

@FLLGuy wrote:

Off-topic: I stole your state badge idea. Props.

Message 49 of 82
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@LP007- sharing is caring.  In fact, I think we should mandate all ranked-members to include a silhouette of their home state in their siggy.

Message 50 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.