Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion

@Lebrunrf wrote:

The online route litterally just now worked form me! My dismissed BK13 was due to be deleted 4/2022 even though I filed in 5 of 2015. Anyway I tried to dispute online last month and came back verified. Tried again this month which makes the 6th month mark and BOOM intant DELETE,  I just refreshed my browser and it was updated. I haven't seen any score jumps yet, wonder how long is it going to take the BK was

deleted at 1:38AM.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 1.46.16 AM.png

Your TU score changed instantly.  Depending where you get your score, it may take a bit of time to notify you.  I paid the $15.99 here for a single report becase there was now way I was waiting to see my new scores.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 61 of 82
Lebrunrf
Valued Member

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Lebrunrf wrote:

The online route litterally just now worked form me! My dismissed BK13 was due to be deleted 4/2022 even though I filed in 5 of 2015. Anyway I tried to dispute online last month and came back verified. Tried again this month which makes the 6th month mark and BOOM intant DELETE,  I just refreshed my browser and it was updated. I haven't seen any score jumps yet, wonder how long is it going to take the BK was

Your TU score changed instantly.  Depending where you get your score, it may take a bit of time to notify you.  I paid the $15.99 here for a single report becase there was now way I was waiting to see my new scores.

I am trying not to over react but so far only change I've been notified of is a 50pt Vantage drop!!!

I know its only a vantage score but is this a sign of things to come???

Message 62 of 82
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Lebrunrf wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Lebrunrf wrote:

I am trying not to over react but so far only change I've been notified of is a 50pt Vantage drop!!!

I know its only a vantage score but is this a sign of things to come???

Do you still have other derogs on your TU report?  If so, who knows.  If that was the last of it, your FICO's went up and Vantage is lying to you!

Regardless of the above, this is a great day for you!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 63 of 82
Lebrunrf
Valued Member

No derogs, that was the last of it. I'll pay for the update and see what the real score is I guess...

Message 64 of 82
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Lebrunrf wrote:

No derogs, that was the last of it. I'll pay for the update and see what the real score is I guess...

Let us know...  you will see how ALL of the scores react.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 65 of 82
Lebrunrf
Valued Member

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Lebrunrf wrote:

Relief! actually got a 36pt increase ( a little underwhelmed) as I've heard of 50-80pt increases and I know everyone's report is different. I should just be thankful of no decrease. Thanks for the info!!

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 9.48.11 AM.png

Message 66 of 82
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Lebrunrf wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Lebrunrf wrote:

Relief! actually got a 36pt increase ( a little underwhelmed) as I've heard of 50-80pt increases and I know everyone's report is different. I should just be thankful of no decrease. Thanks for the info!!

Cool, how about the others like 09?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 67 of 82
Lebrunrf
Valued Member

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Lebrunrf wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Lebrunrf wrote:

I'm glad you asked!! because I forgot to look at all the other scoresSmiley Frustrated

AutoF09 638>690

AutoF08 687>721

Mortgage score dropped 710>708

Bankcard08 681>748

Bankcard09 624>677( blah)

F09 609>671

Overall I am pleased and will wait 3 months to try EX as for EQ I'm seeing mixed reviews

Message 68 of 82
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Lebrunrf wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Lebrunrf wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Lebrunrf wrote:

I'm glad you asked!! because I forgot to look at all the other scoresSmiley Frustrated

AutoF09 638>690

AutoF08 687>721

Mortgage score dropped 710>708

Bankcard08 681>748

Bankcard09 624>677( blah)

F09 609>671

Overall I am pleased and will wait 3 months to try EX as for EQ I'm seeing mixed reviews

Mortgage scores are strange birds.  All in all it is a great step forward!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 69 of 82
bass_playr
Established Contributor

My turn now...

Two old ones, smaller amounts but still wanted gone.  Just did the online EE request.  If it's not a public record, you can use "inaccurate" as the reason why you're disputing.  Then, just because I did not want any confusion, I checked the "other" box at the bottom of the list, and put in the notes that I wanted EE due to the item being so old. 

Once these come off, there will be zero baddies on my report aside from one account that had a couple of 30 day lates over 5 years ago.  I did try goodwill with them (Credit Acceptance) but they said not a chance, lol.  

Not even going to try EQ, heard the horror stories.  The larger of the two is under $1K and falling off next month anyway.  The smaller one was settled from $111 down to $75 just to make it go bye bye.  That one just hit the 6 month mark this month, so the CRA entry will be gone soon due to their policy of deleting once settled, and the OC one should come off my TU with EE.  Fingers crossed...

Message 70 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.