Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion!!

tag
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

Early Exclusion!!

Hi Everyone. I need some help here and this is where I know ill get some help. I called Experian yesterday and was able to remove a charged-off that was suppose to fall of in July 2018 via Early Exclusion. For Equ and Trans, this particular charged off shows the dofd one year later than Experian. I wonder if that is possible and if I can do early exclusion since Exp. removed it? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
maxgold
Established Member

Re: Early Exclusion!!

@Amiashu12 wrote:

I called Experian yesterday and was able to remove a charged-off that was suppose to fall of in July 2018 via Early Exclusion. For Equ and Trans, this particular charged off shows the dofd one year later than Experian. I wonder if that is possible and if I can do early exclusion since Exp. removed it? Thanks in advance.

Congrats!

What is the DoFD of this charged-off account in your Experian CR?

Message 2 of 4
Amiashu12
Regular Contributor

@maxgold. Thanks. The Dofd for experian was 07/2011.

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Amiashu12 wrote:

@maxgold. Thanks. The Dofd for experian was 07/2011.

Call the OC and verify the DoFD if its in fact this date then dipute with the CRAs that its incorrect once its updated correctly then call them and ask for the EE

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.