Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion

Did any one try TU Early Exclusion 12 months ahead?

Message 51 of 82
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@Red1Blue- Yes.  Grassfeeder wrote below the following. 

+ @grassfeeder 

07-27-2021 03:11 PM

OK, I just did the dispute EE on the website as Im 12 months out and I was curious.  Says deleted.  No joke!  We'll see how that ages though.

Message 52 of 82
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

@FLLGuy wrote:

+ @grassfeeder 

OK, I just did the dispute EE on the website as Im 12 months out and I was curious.  Says deleted.  No joke!  We'll see how that ages though.

Yup!  It's been off since.  TransUnion FICO now at 808.  Jumped 81 points overnight.  I've got no clue if this will work for everyone but I followed everyone's advice and did it online.  Was deleted near immediately.  Almost like it's being done digitally because no way did a human review it that quick.

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 53 of 82
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@grassfeeder wrote:

@FLLGuy wrote:

+ @grassfeeder 

Yup!  It's been off since.  TransUnion FICO now at 808.  Jumped 81 points overnight.  I've got no clue if this will work for everyone but I followed everyone's advice and did it online.  Was deleted near immediately.  Almost like it's being done digitally because no way did a human review it that quick.

Thanks for your input. Is there any negative impact on the scores if they do not approve EE ? Wil the dispute cause any negative impact?

Message 54 of 82
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@grassfeeder wrote:

@FLLGuy wrote:

+ @grassfeeder 

Thanks for your input. Is there any negative impact on the scores if they do not approve EE ? Wil the dispute cause any negative impact?

A failed dispute will refresh the derogatory and possibly hurt your score if it hasn't been reported recently.

Message 55 of 82
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner, @Red1Blue - "Risk vs Reward".

Good self-question - Can your profile obsorb the risk?  Things to consider

• Are you rebuilding?
  • What are you credit goals and estimated times?
  • Are you post BK 7 or 13 / Discharged?
  • When are baddies expected to fall off?
  • Are you planning for a mortgage?
  • Etc, ....

Message 56 of 82
LP007
Frequent Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

@grassfeeder wrote:

@FLLGuy wrote:

+ @grassfeeder 

A failed dispute will refresh the derogatory and possibly hurt your score if it hasn't been reported recently.

So, I hired a credit repairer 3 years ago to remove my BK7's (due to fall off this holiday season 2021). He sent the 1st set of letters and lo & behold Ex BK7 fell off. Ex score jumped 59 points! Then his no-thinking butt or assistants sent the 2nd set of letters to ALL 3 CRA's again, giving Ex a chance to look again. Sure enough, the BK7 jumped back on Ex so fast it made my head spin. Been there ever since this month's EE. Smiley Mad

Message 57 of 82
IodineNightSky
Regular Contributor

So i have 8 Negs on my TU. 

2 of them were slated to organically fall off next month. 

1 of them was slated to organically fall off in 2 months. 

1 of them was slated to organically fall off in March 2022. 

The other 4 are more than 6 months out still. 

I logged into TU through my laptop (Safari) and opened a Dispute Request for the 4 that are to come off in the next 6 months and instantally the results were available that all 4 were deleted. (I selected "information isnt accurate", then checked "other" and then put Kindly Requesting Early Exclusion in both of the narrative boxes.)

My questions are: 

1) has anyone who's done this had the deleted items pop back up (mine were all paid charge-offs)? 

2) it occurs to me that if it was instant, and it was, no human looked at the dates to confirm within 6 months. since i clicked the "other" reason, i could write literally anything in there and i think the 4 accounts would've been deleted. So my question is, what's to stop someone from doing the same thing (disputing the same way) negative accounts that have 5 YEARS before they're slated to fall off? has anyone tried that - disputed the same way i did accounts that are much more recent than 6 months and, if som, what result? 

Current FICO 8s:
EQ: 712 - TU: 719 - EX: 707
Mortgage Ficos: EQ5: 708 - TU4: 729 - EX2: 700
Current Middle Mortgage Score: 708
Goal Scores: 740+

Message 58 of 82
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@IodineNightSky wrote:

So i have 8 Negs on my TU. 

2 of them were slated to organically fall off next month. 

1 of them was slated to organically fall off in 2 months. 

1 of them was slated to organically fall off in March 2022. 

The other 4 are more than 6 months out still. 

I logged into TU through my laptop (Safari) and opened a Dispute Request for the 4 that are to come off in the next 6 months and instantally the results were available that all 4 were deleted. (I selected "information isnt accurate", then checked "other" and then put Kindly Requesting Early Exclusion in both of the narrative boxes.)

My questions are: 

1) has anyone who's done this had the deleted items pop back up (mine were all paid charge-offs)? 

2) it occurs to me that if it was instant, and it was, no human looked at the dates to confirm within 6 months. since i clicked the "other" reason, i could write literally anything in there and i think the 4 accounts would've been deleted. So my question is, what's to stop someone from doing the same thing (disputing the same way) negative accounts that have 5 YEARS before they're slated to fall off? has anyone tried that - disputed the same way i did accounts that are much more recent than 6 months and, if som, what result? 

Hey there @IodineNightSky  - Great question not sure if you found the answer on this.  I've not personally done one yet holding in hand a fresh BK 13 discharge but looking forward to it next year or so.   However, based on the contributors on this thread haven't found an experience where the early dispute resurfaced - at least not one that I found.    Hoping somoene with the experience chime in here and share.

Message 59 of 82
Lebrunrf
Valued Member

The online route litterally just now worked form me! My dismissed BK13 was due to be deleted 4/2022 even though I filed in 5 of 2015. Anyway I tried to dispute online last month and came back verified. Tried again this month which makes the 6th month mark and BOOM intant DELETE,  I just refreshed my browser and it was updated. I haven't seen any score jumps yet, wonder how long is it going to take the BK was

deleted at 1:38AM.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 1.46.16 AM.png

Message 60 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.